//Welcome to my world . Be nice here . Thank you |+Follow |

Shera Official Blog ◕‿◕
# Nobody knows :')
Thursday, June 14, 2012

I can't talk to you anymore , it's not that I am mad at you , it's just that when I talk to you I realize how much I love you and when I realize how much I love you , I realize I can't have you and that makes me love you even more . If you're going to make me cry , at least be there to wipe away the tears . I'll reach for you hand in the cold of winter , I'll reach for you hand in the heat of summer . But if my short life can't reach the dawn of spring , I'm promise in heaven I'll reach you with my wings . I don't know why I keep on loving you despite the fact that I'll get hurt again just like before . I never learn cause I don't want to . Not now when I'm still strong to fall for you over and over again . If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means , I would learn my head on your shoulder , hold you close to me and answer with a smile . You're the reasons why even at the saddest part of my life , I smile . Even at confusion , I understand . Even in betrayal , I trust . Even in fear of pain , I love .

-Di dakap pedih , di lepas rindu . Itulah cinta :') Aku belajar melepaskan , aku belajar melihat kebahagiaan di ukir dengan airmata . Aku bermohon pada Tuhan , tabahkan lah hatiku yang kecil ini . Sedekad hayat , mohon kau tabahkan , aku tempuh lorong gelap aku jatuh . Jangan terus Kau biarkan aku jatuh . Aku tahu Kau mendengar doaku :') Terimakasih Tuhan . Aku mengaku aku sering lupakan Kau tiap waktu untuk kejar bahagia dunia . Tuhan ,  aku tahu banyak dosaku . Hanya ingat Kau kala dukaku . Namun hanya Kau yang mampu beri bahagia . Kau tempat aku bercerita , tempat aku mengadu damba , tempat aku melayar kasih , tempat aku memohon aku kekuatan , tempat aku gapai tika kesilapan menggapaiku . Kau tekpernah hilang , takpernah tinggalkan aku , takpernah lepaskan aku . Sungguh hanya Kau di ingatanku :') Bimbing aku Tuhan untuk terus ke jalan rahmatmu . Bawa aku ke mahligai berjuta indah . Agar dapat aku lupakan kisah derita .




Listen to my heart cause it's calling your name


Oldie | Newie
♠ Status ♠

Hidup aku kini sepi :'/
♠ Navigations ♠

Entries About Love

♠ Time Now ♠


♫ Now Playing ♫




♠ Credit ♠



Template : Aina Hanani
Background : Sis Una
Image : We ❤ it
Editor : Shera Elyana
Cursor : Adek Salwa
Best view : Google Chrome
Sucks on Mozilla and Internet Explorer